Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Who Are You?

So, a little bit about myself....I am Candice, I am 32 years old, I live in the Boston Mountains on 60 acres with my husband Cheyne and four children, Sol, age 11, Ivy, age 9, Aley, age 7, and Arlo, age 4. We have homeschooled before and done the public school thing, but in our hearts we always knew unschooling was a really solid fit for our family. I work part time at the best independent bookstore in the world, Nightbird Books, in Fayetteville, twenty minutes away. My husband is a trim carpenter and also makes wooden toys. We spend a lot of time hanging out with friends of all ages, particularly from our church, Vintage Fellowship, an emerging church in Fayetteville.
I love to read. Voracious is an understatement for my reading habits! My children are book lovers as well.
This is a new adventure for our family.We are stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment